Monday, November 12, 2012


Some Mistakes Were Made, Dept.

Hi.

I'm a former military officer who thinks it pretty reasonable to have an affair with the head of the CIA with the expectation that no-one will ever find out about it.

I'm a married mother of two who sees nothing wrong with writing a series of threatening anonymous emails to a family friend of my married lover because I feel threatened by her.
 
I'm a journalist who needs a ghost-writer to actually write the biography of the man I'm bedding.

And I'm a highly educated academic who pretty much always wears sleeveless tops so you can see my cut bi- and triceps all the time.



From Bismarck, North Dakota, ladies and gentlemen, little Paula Dean Kranz! Watch as she attempts to dismantle her life from the inside out! 

2 comments:

Uncle Roy said...

Just checking up on this story on Mother Jones (http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/11/david-petraeus-scandal-explained) ... the updates sound like things are even crazier than the usual DC crazy.

the sobsister said...

Thanks for the tip; I'll check that out.