Saturday, August 28, 2010

Letters, We Get Letters, Dept.

Dear Sobsister,

I've been reading stuff on the Internet, and it sounds like I have what they call "penis envy."  I can't stop thinking about how great it would be if I had a penis.  It would make my life heaven.  I wake up each day and go to sleep each night wishing I had a penis, any size, wouldn't matter.  What do you think I should do?

Inches Away in New Canaan

Dear Inches,

Medical science is making great strides, so your dreams may come true sooner than you think.  And, by the way, good luck with that rally today, Mr. Beck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've spent the last delicious hour reading for the first and re-reading so many of these entries and I've got 20 other things that absolutely need to be done so damn you but thank the non-papal affiliated God for your vim and vigor and xtraordinary talents..

the sobsister said...

Thank you, preacher. I truly appreciate that coming from you.